Monday, November 12, 2012

Weeklong weekends would be great

It went well this weekend, and I am so proud of myself that I failed to do a stitch of work.

There was lots of pajama wearing.
Some were in Superman suits.

The husband and I drank wine and ate pears with gorgonzola and we cooked soup.

Son#3 was let loose in the playroom instead of being sequestered to the kitchen and he loved it.
LOVED it.
Then he was set free in the garden and loved that too. 



In his brother's bodywarmer, lest you think we dress our kids like this in the Netherlands.




Another week lies ahead.
Extra lessons I'm teaching.
Parent-teacher meetings.
A birthday party.
Plus finishing two manuals that I've been writing and ALL my marks.
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbreathe, Yo, just keep breathing.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment