Friday, March 15, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Run-run-run-run-runaway

The two major highlights of the week were Son#1's escape attempts from school.
Tuesday he made it all the way home, and Thursday...  well, he gave it a good shot.



Apparently, on Tuesday he fell in the mud at school, thought that everyone would laugh at him, and ran all the way home.
Luckily the school called and I could intercept Houdini on the road behind our house.

Thursday, he again fell in some mud, but this time got angry and tried to bust his way out of the playground.
I was called and told that if this continues, I would need to make other arrangements for him during the long lunch break in the afternoons.  (Many kids go home for lunch in the Netherlands)
Sigh.
Today Son#1 has a school outing to the Biesbosch, and his anxiety for boats and all things H2O, are making me worried.
I'm still debating keep him home this morning.
It's not been his week, I'm afraid.

We'll take it easy this weekend.
The husband is planning on practicing maths with Son#1, leaving me with the husband's bank card (didn't I tell you, honey???), and Son#2 and #3 to entertain.
Might go to Slot Loevenstein again, but only if we can convince Son#1 that we won't take the boat this time.



.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment