Monday, October 10, 2016

Humbug

Rehab is ending.
I said goodbye to the physiotherapist and my shrink today.
Tomorrow the social worker and occupational therapist.
Then it's all over.
I feel like an orphan being kicked out of the orphanage: Go on now! Sort it out yourself!


I have a meeting with my boss in the morning.
I saw my coordinator in a meeting with the person they've appointed in my place (illegally it seems, according to the union - I can still claim back my job).
But it burns with humiliation.
It burns viciously when someone from the administration office comments casually that they're putting a lot of effort into kicking me out.

I don't want the damn job anymore anyway.
Oi vey.
You have to change to stay the same!
Change!!
Change Now!!!
It's inevitable.
You don't have to like it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment