Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mr Jelly

Son#1 had to see the pediatrician for possible joint hypermobility syndrome/Ehler Danlos.
We are being referred to orthopedics and a host of clinical genetic tests will follow.
Deep sigh.



It was a long hospital visit, nearly 2 hours.
Son#1 kept dislocating his shoulders, freaking the doctor out.
We'll see.

I woke in the night from pain, the bashing-my-arms-with-hammers-kind.
The husband had a job interview this morning.
I am at work, where I'm just done.
I have nothing to do and no interest asking for something to fill my time.
I make shopping lists, and I'm following a Coursera-course on neurocognition.
I know unemployment is no walk in the park either, but I have an urgency to move anywhere but here.
You have to move to improve, right?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment